topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 9:33 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Program similar to GridMove: anyone knows which?  (Read 4577 times)

Bloody_Turds

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Program similar to GridMove: anyone knows which?
« on: May 09, 2010, 05:03 AM »
Not quite what im looking for, but i wonder if you might modify, or know where a program that suits my needs is?, thanks

Basically, i have a really wide screen (i have windows 7),
and i want to be able to run 2 'full' screen apps, almost exactly like it would be on double screens. (maximizing an app, doesnt take both sides, and preferably the mouse would be locked in either side, when something is maximized (unless a certain key is being held or sumthin), the other requirement would be adjustability of the boundary line (i only want about 1/3-1/4 of the screen for one side (right?), and the rest on the other side. Im pretty sure most of the software is there (built into windows), its just a matter of tricking it into thinking there is 2 screens, of certain sizes, instead of the current screen, then re-routing the data accordingly, or something along those lines XD., if you were wondering, yes it is for gaming ^^, so thats why the locking on one 'screen' is a big deal.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Program similar to GridMove: anyone knows which?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:44 AM »
I have split this post from the main gridmove topic since it's offtopic.

To be honest, I have no idea how to do this, especially with gaming windows (which don't really behave like regular windows).
Maybe someone here on DC will know...