ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

FlashSpring Pro 2.2 on giveawayoftheday today

(1/2) > >>

Darwin:
I meant to post about this this morning but got seriously sidetracked. No matter, there are still almost 6.5 hours left on the offer so someone may benefit... GiveawayoftheDay is offering FlashSpring Pro for free today, until midnight P.S.T. If you're interested, you'll need to download and activate it before that time (once it's activated, you can install it whenever you like, provided you don't format your drive in the interim).

FlashSpring Pro 2.2 is a new advanced version of a well-known PowerPoint to Flash converter.

It creates Flash movies from PowerPoint presentations, decreasing the size of the final file and providing the possibility to publish presentations online.

--- End quote ---

It's actually more handy than you'd think (though perhaps less than you'd hope for the normal asking price)... and the price is right!

lanux128:
yes, it's very handy if you do a lot of presentations. it will insert a nifty toolbar inside your PowerPoint that allows you to convert your PPTs to Flash.. :)

btw, this is the 2nd time it's featured on GAOTD. i got mine from the earlier giveaway and it was worth the while.. :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Heh, heh - it's the THIRD time it's been offered - I got in on an offer on version 1.x, then picked up version 2.01 and this morning got 2.2. As launx said, if you need to share your presentations with a lot of people this is a nice solution - it generates fairly small files and doesn't require the recipient/end "viewer" to have PowerPoint installed, yet retains the slideshow qualities of the original presentation.

lanux128:
i didn't notice v1.0 but since then had picked up v2.0x.. btw Darwin, since there is a few more hours left, i'm curious to know what is the new in version 2.2?

Darwin:
Ha, ha, I don't know! It's a kneejerk reaction for me - I just automatically downloaded and installed it and haven't even looked at it... hang on, I'll check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version