ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

great resource to get 600x600 album art

<< < (2/2)

Nighted:
http://www.freecovers.net/

urlwolf:
Actually, the most automatic resource (if not the most accurate/high quality) is this tool:

mp3toys.net

And a very good player in itself.
I did most of my collection with the ITunes hack described above, and then I'm running mp3toys to find what's left.

edbro, NOTE:
UPDATE: The iTunes art grabber doesn't work now. Apple has blocked the full-sized artwork for 99% of the store. (only thumbnails are still availible) Feel free to search the other sources though.
--- End quote ---

ITsfv does work right now. Hurry up if you want large covers.

Nod5:
Urlwolf, this looks interesting! Do you have time to explain a bit more? What do I need to install to get this to work? Do I need Itunes and then import all music into it before I can download the cover images? If so, then is there risk that installing Itunes will screw up the tags in my mp3 files? Is the process completely automatic once it is set up properly?

urlwolf:
yes, yes, and yes.
:)

You need to install itunes, make it eat your library, and risk that it may change some of your tags. then you can use ITsfv.

It may be worth it, but do keep a backup...

Nod5:
Thanks. When I have time to try this I'll probably make a duplicate of the music folder but with only one file per album subfolder and then let Itunes do its thing on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version