ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

why I dont receive reply email notifications?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Armando:
What can also occur is : if you forget to visit a thread the first time you get a notification for it and the "receive notification for the first unread reply" option is checked, you won't receive any other notification (until you go visit the thread). THat happened to me quite a few times.

Edit : the solution is of course to uncheck "Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply." be prepared to receive quite a few emails though... :)

timns:
I have the opposite problem - I have all notifications turned off, yet still get the emails. Anyone else seen / fixed this?

mouser:
the Notifications page of your profile should list all threads and boards that you have subscribed to receive messages from.
if you are getting notifications for topics you aren't subscribed to, please let me know!

timns:
I misunderstood how that worked. I assumed the checkbox was either to be checked (get notifications) or un-checked (don't)

Now I see that this list is simply all the topics I have participated in, and should simply remove them using a combination of checking the box and hitting unsubscribe.

eleman:
I don't receive e-mail notifications either. I did receive them for the first couple of days I activated the notifications, but now I don't get any. And no, they are not even in the spambox.

Particularly, I would like to get notifications about new posts in the "General Software Discussion", but I don't get them.

Maybe it is me, or maybe it is a general problem, but it seems the notifications do not reach to me.

Have I also told you that I too don't get the notifications?

BTW: SpoilerI don't get notifications.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version