ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (29/77) > >>

doublewitt:
Isn't the transaction according to the current rates? Is there another policy that is applied?

Josh:
Darwin, I hope they come back online just so that I can express my distaste with their current method of handling things. I havent been ignoring your PM's, merely waiting until I could gather more information. I really wish I could find more, but without an international telephone line, I cant call them to try and reach them.

Darwin:
Heh, heh - thanks for the comments, guys! I was posting a bit tongue in cheek (though looking back at it it isn't really evident) when I complained about the exchange rate - Doublewitt, you're right getting 95% or so back is nothing to complain about. Carol - if you're right (and I will follow up on this) - then I REALLY have nothing to complain about.

Josh - no worries, things have sorted themselves out from my end. If you're interested in a refund yourself, this route should work for you as well, though there is a process that needs to be worked through (you contact GemX through the SWREG interface, wait for a few days, then write to SWREG via their interface, they write to GemX and give them 48 hours to reply. When they don't, you use the interface again to contact SWREG who then give GemX another 48 hours to respond before issuing a refund).

doublewitt:
(and I will follow up on this)-Darwin (October 05, 2007, 04:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tend to think that those who process refund transactions will consider this as a "new" transaction as of today, you know what I mean, so I'd be surprised if they revert back to a past exchange rate... who knows... it's worth following up anyways! Maybe Carol is right...

doublewitt:
hi,
I took a "closer look" at their software.

How would you like to test my software that does more/less the same?

Mine is different in the sense it uses RDBMS to store data.
Choose your RDBMS: - MSSQL, MySQL, Firebird, Sybase ASA, DB/2, Oracle.-vizacc (October 05, 2007, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is it...???-doublewitt (October 05, 2007, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is it...???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version