ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (19/77) > >>

mwb1100:
Just out of curiosity - what's 'DSM'?

Beth UK:
Just out of curiosity - what's 'DSM'?

--- End quote ---

Direct Support Messaging System... without the support   8)

Darwin:
Yes, sorry, should have clarified that. Just to update everyone, none of my "DSM"s have garnered a response and neither have the e-mails and responses to the blog. Silence. Stony. Absolute. A tomb.

Doublewitt - thanks for the TreeNotesDB link. I haven't yet done so, but I WILL take a look.

doublewitt:
They close with no public notice beforehand: Ya don't just pull the plug on people like that. That's very unprofessional - totally unjustified - and no class at all...

Darwin:
Looks increasingly like you are correct, Doublewitt. The lights are on at GemX but clearly no one is home. I've got multiple e-mails and DSM's into them (as I've no doubt others on this thread have as well) and I might as well be yelling into a void. Nothing.

Anyone know how to go about getting a credit card provider to take up the issue of a refund? The money's gone but it would be a) nice to have it back (obviously!) b) (more to the point) I'd like to rattle their cage a bit. This is unconscionable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version