ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Switcher2: Expose Clone (Window Arranger) for Windows

<< < (8/15) > >>

Laughing Man:
Yeah, I have one of those laptops lol. Doesn't have a graphics card in it though (intergrated) so I can't play any modern games with it. It even chugs on Morrowind -_-. Oh well, it was meant for school use anyway.

I personally don't like the win+tab (the new alt+tab I'm guessing that your talking about). Flip 3D doesn't really do it for me when I'm trying to find a window.

Dirhael:
No, Flip3D most definitely have some usability issues. I wonder who at Microsoft figured it would be a good idea to display your open applications like a stack of photographs? It's not exactly the easiest way to do things, as you can't just scan over the screen with your eyes to locate the correct one. What I would recommend to anyone that want some of the convenience of a program like "Switcher 2" but doesn't want to install 3'rd party software, is to use this very nice tip from Cybernetnews and just increase the thumbsize of the regular alt+tab instead :)

Nighted:
So this basically seems to do what my IntelliPoint software already does? Hmm....

katykaty:
Hey, I didn't know Intellitype did that  :o

Now I know why I bought a mouse with 5 buttons  :D

Darwin:
Two quetions: is that YOU jumping off the back of an aircraft, nighted? And is that feature available in Vista only or is it available in XP as well? I have a Microsoft mouse but have long since uninstalled the intellipoint software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version