ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Keyboard locale auto-switcher?

<< < (3/4) > >>

TucknDar:
heh, no hurry, just for "educational" reasons, and scancode reminded me that AHK executables can be decompiled ;)

f0dder:
Does seem to work, thank you!

Wonder how 'clean' the solution is... it would be nice if people would generally post AHK scripts in script rather than compiled format, makes it easier to tinker with :)

lanux128:
Does seem to work, thank you!-f0dder (September 09, 2007, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
great! that's all i want to hear.. now, i can attach the source as well here.. :)

btw, i've added hotkeys Win+Alt+p & Win+Alt+q to pause and exit the script respectively..

lanux128:
found a similar program with the added advantage of changing the typed words to the language intended.. currently supports only 3 languages but you can drop an email to the author to add other languages.

Screenshots

Text Converter
Text Converter will correct typing errors usually happened due to forgetting switch the keyboard language before typing.
Also Text Converter allows you to change letters case from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa or just capitalize the first letter of a word.

• http://www.utceditors.totalcmd.net/textconv/text_converter.htm

Armando:
I've always had problems with my keyboard changing from French to English -- a real drag when you're using an app like farr and you're trying to get things done quickly.
Anyway : thanks Lanux.  :up:
That little app does exactly what it's supposed to do, and does it well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version