ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

browse text files

<< < (6/7) > >>

kalos:
I loved that your program is the only that when you delete a file, it focuses the next in the left list!

ofcourse there could be improvements, eg scan subfolders, select multiple files, etc

but it doesnt perfectly what I need so far

:)

rjbull:
In fact I wrote this program once for myself, but it didn't have the option to delete files, only to view them, so now I added deleting and that's it.
-TPReal (September 11, 2007, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

TPReal,

Please will you consider adding a README file to the archive, briefly saying what the program does, where it and the necessary libraries can be downloaded from, and what the license conditions are? 

Thanks...

TPReal:
OK, I added some text file to the archive and updated the original post :) but I really had no idea what to write there.

I don't know what is the copyright status of the libraries and if they can be downloaded from some other place. I guess that as I own legally BDS 2006, I can distribute the libraries along with the programs that need them, so I put them on the server and gave you the link. I hope that's OK :)

If you find anything suspicious in the text file, please tell me so that I can correct it.

TPReal.

kalos:
thanks

can you add the feature to select multiple files with ctrl/shift ?

TPReal:
Do you mean: select multiple files on a list so that they can be deleted together? Because now I don't see any other purpose for selecting multiple files.
Surely it can be done, but now I have some other work to do, so don't expect it today :)
TPR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version