ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

File Managers! Windows Explorer replacement! Come one, come all...

<< < (32/39) > >>

Curt:
- yes, the double killer seems to be fine, but from the text I would say one would need the pro version,  €15 ~ $20 which also seems to be version you have, darwin?

Darwin:
Yes - you're correct, Curt  :Thmbsup: I have a licence for the Pro version of Double Killer.

tinjaw:
I have Easy Duplicate File Finder and CloneSpy on my USB stick. Both are freeware and both work splendidly.

tomos:
Maybe I should just ask DonL seeing as I have XYPlorer liscence...

--- End quote ---

Please do.  I have a license too, and would like to know if that sort of feature is available or planned.
-rjbull (June 06, 2008, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

done, will let you know if any news
-tomos (June 06, 2008, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

off/off-topic -
I'm having trouble posting in XYPlorer forum - I can start a thread but cant reply to it -
if any of you are registered there could you see if you can reply to this thread -
Problems posting in the forum?!
or
if you want,
in the thread I started asking about comparing files:-
Checking are files the same

Darwin:
Just replied to both, Tom. No problems from end of things. Note that Don has already replied to your question - there is not yet a file comparison tool built into XYPlorer, but it is easy to set it up to use a 3rd party app. Don suggests you take a look at WinMerge and points to a thread discussing setting this all up: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?p=22136#22136

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version