Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 11:28:16 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Borders  (Read 5898 times)
AdIyhc
Supporting Member

aka KikiBibi

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 21, 2006, 06:10:07 AM »

Any ideas on removing the borders? I tried the thin thick border option but nothing changed.
See the attached image....

* Clipboard01.bmp (84.45 KB, 738x39 - viewed 289 times.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 06:18:46 AM »

there is a noborder option in the latest version.. but when i just tried to use that option i also got a thin border like you.. let me look back into code and see if i might have broken the noborder option during a recent update.
i'll report back tonight or tomorrow.
AdIyhc
Supporting Member

aka KikiBibi

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 06:34:25 AM »

Oh and when I use the preset "controlpanel" in a folder node, the entry is blank. And when I delete the node, I get "access violation" and all the icons in my treelist got moved up a notch.

I will try and reproduce it to confirm coz my current pc has no problems.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 07:41:26 AM »

when I use the preset "controlpanel" in a folder node, the entry is blank.
yes, i'm afraid i haven't figure out how to get that to work yet.

And when I delete the node, I get "access violation" and all the icons in my treelist got moved up a notch

that is not good - i will try to figure out what's going on with that.  meanwhile you might want to use the BACKUP function in the Tools -> Maintenance menu every once in a while.
AdIyhc
Supporting Member

aka KikiBibi

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 08:36:31 AM »

After I reboot the pc, the "access violation" is gone. Can't reproduce it with the same steps.
Strange...Oh well, I will wait for the borders fix then. Wink
tengshj
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 09:10:57 AM »

How about the border now?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »

sorry this slipped through my todo list, ill check it out in next day or so and report.
edbro
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »

I still see this. Choosing no border gives me the thin border.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.05 ]