topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 6:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Automated Selective Select from cursor to a particular word  (Read 2483 times)

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Automated Selective Select from cursor to a particular word
« on: September 04, 2009, 01:40 AM »
Lately, I have wanted to capture some webpages from the Cursor position to a particular word.

For example, the webpage may begin with the Subject and it always ends Have fun (see sample below).

There are other things like a box to post comments at the bottom or a list of Recent Posts etc which I'm not interested in.

I find that I can use the simple click and drag to select which I then save to a tool like Evernote or Surfulater or Ultra Recall.

But it is the click, drag, select which I find tedious because it is a rather imprecise process, as one tend to overshoot when the webpage is long or you undershoot. So this tediousness becomes worse if there are several pages to go through.

So it would be nice if there is some utility that can select from Cursor to a particular predefined word.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

---------------------------------------
The Best Tool For Taking Notes

The best tool you can ever find blah blah blah.......................

Have fun.