ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Check&Get support - THREAD UPDATED

<< < (7/7)

dantheman:
OK - update: I've heard from the developer of Check&Get...
I am somewhat mollified. As I noted in the note above, I'm pretty happy just to know that C&G is a going concern and is moving forward  :Thmbsup:
-Darwin (September 27, 2007, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Your wording may have had something to do with it.
"Mollified"? Have to look that one up!  ;D

It's good to know they are actively working on a newer version, as it has been quite some time since last (even beta).

lanux128:
good to hear this, Darwin.. when the dust settles, you may want to get more info on why he had not replied to your earlier e-mails.. :)

Darwin:
good to hear this, Darwin.. when the dust settles, you may want to get more info on why he had not replied to your earlier e-mails.. :)
-lanux128 (September 27, 2007, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry lanux, just noticed this response. The developer mentioned that he isn't always able to reply to e-mails, but collects the suggestions and criticisms and adds them to a list for ananlysis. Didn't elaborate beyond that (though he apologized) so I'll have to ask him, I suppose. As you say, I'll wait for the dust to settle first - probably until after the new version is released, or if that turns out to be a long time coming, early in the New Year.

lanux128:
it's good to hear that, at least the program is still under active development.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version