ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Check&Get support - THREAD UPDATED

<< < (5/7) > >>

Darwin:
Interesting, I just found this post from the developer of UltraExplorer... Resonates a bit WRT this thread.

aignes:
I should offer thanks, too, for Martin's continued participation in the DC forums. I've really appreciated his balanced contributions to the discussions of Website Watcher and its competitors
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Darwin :)

Darwin:
I'm just sitting here watching the tumbleweeds tumble by... little eddies of wind pick up dust and redistribute it around town... Not a word from Check&Get in response to either of my e-mails or the online suggestion submission form...

lanux128:
I'm just sitting here watching the tumbleweeds tumble by... little eddies of wind pick up dust and redistribute it around town...-Darwin (September 22, 2007, 03:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Darwin, was it not for you being frustrated over the whole matter, the verse above is actually quite poetic.. :)

Darwin:
Thanks, Lanux! I think it's time I rang Check&Get's developer's bell again, don't you?! Right, off to do just that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version