ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Blondie still going strong

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
One way or another this was indeed a very interesting trivia, app103!

Edit: Wiki tells Eat To The Beat recently was re-launched with the video included:
>> The album (Eat To The Beat) was digitally remastered and reissued by EMI-Capitol in the year 2001, with four bonus tracks. The 2001 remaster was again reissued in 2007 (June 26 - U.S.; July 2 - U.K.) without the four bonus tracks. Included instead was a DVD for the video album. This was the first time the Eat To The Beat video album was available in the DVD format. <<-Wikipedia
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
App - I've just noticed your new avatar - when did you change it? Very cool  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
App - I've just noticed your new avatar
--- End quote ---
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way i am a huge blondie fan..
best song: In the Flesh
so many others hard to choose.  Picture This rocks too.

ps i saw debbie harry perform unplanned in an old dive in new york once where we just happen to be when she showed up.

Curt:
... an old dive in new york -mouser (September 23, 2007, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had to look up "dive" to understand the context:

dive
n. plunge, submersion; dubious nightclub, sleazy nightclub-Babylon
--- End quote ---
- so what was mouser doing in a sleazy nightclub?  :tellme:
  :D  :P

i saw debbie harry perform unplanned in an old dive in new york once where we just happen to be when she showed up.-mouser (September 23, 2007, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Such rare moments are precious to remember.

I owe to tell that I was a fan of Blondie before I ever had seen any pictures of Debbie Harry.  ;)
Edit: I think Sunday Girl and Picture This were my two first favourites of their.
- or is it: ""their favourites of mine", or something quite different?

Edit2: Deborah Harry, July 2007:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version