ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for August 27 - Codename "Mouser reinvents the wheel"

<< < (4/6) > >>

cybernetnews:
I'm new to this forum, but I've followed the site religiously for quite some time. It's a matter of making people realize what's discussed in the forum. I think you probably should look at what forum posts people are hitting when coming from search engines. Then take some of those most popular posts and throw them on the homepage of the site. After all, if it's something people are searching for then I'm sure a lot of other people would find them useful.

FlyingPig:
Greetings from across the ocean...

darn !.....I hate your newsletters !!! They are so bl..dy interesting, steal my time (voluntary), make me feel shit about myself (because i don't participate) and always give me new ideas of wasting precious space on my computer with new exciting utilities (voluntary too).

...might have too send you the bill soon for my psy... :-)

In short: thanks all for the great work and maybe one day I will get off my butt, too

housetier:
The DC newsletter is one newsletter I really look forward to receiving twice a month! It takes people like me back into the forum and encourages them to post here and there.

Perry Mowbray:
I just wish I knew how to encourage more newsletter readers to participate in the forum  :huh:
-mouser (August 28, 2007, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!

Darwin:
Or... you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version