ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

a modmanager for a game called Cortex Command [done]

(1/3) > >>

p3lb0x:
the game

Basically it should detect all folders wherever it is and make a check boxes for them. When you check it on it will add .rte to the end of the name and when the mod is off it will remove .rte from the folder name. that is the barebones version of it. it would be really cool if it could load a picture and a txt file with a description of the mod too
here is a picture of my Cortex Command folder which shows some mods that are off
a modmanager for a game called Cortex Command [done]

scancode:

Download here:
New Version 1.1: Taller, so you can see more mods at once.
There you go, Mr. pelbox!

p3lb0x:
Wow, nice! Ill be using this one for sure! My folder gets incredibly cluttered very fast when I go on download sprees and this will help ALOT.

Ratburge:
I was just wondering if there is going to be another release of this same mod but with one diffrence.

Would it be possible to make one that also says which mods are available to the computer as well?
that would just be kick ass and I would appreciate seeing on like that in the near future.

scancode:
Sure, I'll rewrite it from scratch.
Just tell me HOW do I detect when a mod is available or not for the computer to use.
Best Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version