Excellent news mouser! How I've waited for this moment.
1. Ability to tame any processes not owned by the account ProcessTamerTray is running as and the ability to view/configure them in the Configuration screen. This is the single most important feature to me and anything else is a bonus.
Other stuff I'd like to see but which isn't that important (in no particular order): -
2. Ability to automatically terminate any processes that have been 'out of control' (I'd term this as running at 100%) for more than a certain amount of time. This would be configurable per process.
3. Ability to either take action or launch an exe/script if a certain issue arises such as a process taking too much processor time for a particular amount of time (as above) OR if it exceeds a particular memory threshold. It would also be good if time of day coule be used in the determination. e.g. if a service uses more than 50mb between midnight and 4am then ProcessTamer could launch as script to restart it. I definitely think the ability to monitor memory usage would be a powerful addition and would put ProcessTamer within the Microsoft Resource Manager arena without the cost or bloat.
4. Automatically kill any predefined processes. I think this might be useful to someone. Maybe.
5. Do something or other with those annoying Tray Bubbles to stop messages for being displayed seemingly endlessly. I'm not sure you can do much about this though (without a change of technology to something custom) as I'm sure the problems are very much Microsoft's.
6. Whatever everyone else has said - As long as it doesn't lead to a fat and slow application.