ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Computer jokeware...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Conquer:
What language are you writing this project in? If its AHK I'd love to contribute some annoyances :) such as the floppy disk grind ;D

wreckedcarzz:
...I can't imagine mouser would be too pleased about such a discussion here.
-Eóin (August 23, 2007, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yea, I am a little worried about that. He (or any mod) can delete this if they want. :-\ It isn't my forum.

What language are you writing this project in? If its AHK I'd love to contribute some annoyances :) such as the floppy disk grind ;D
-Conquer (August 23, 2007, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yea, AHK is all I know right now. I have a basic little GUI setup, with some text and a single button, and a TrayMenu that wont work with me. Thats about it. I could post what I have up here, but right now the TrayMenu is throwing a fit and not letting me open it. >:(

Conquer:
 :Thmbsup: AHK!  ;D

Carol Haynes:
How about a program that at random times tells you which key you pressed - but gets it WRONG by saying you hit the key next to it? Most of the time it would be silent - it could also send you (but not other people) random annoying emails to tell you your typing is crap!

wreckedcarzz:
:D Yep :P
I also just finished making the little request that Renegade had above- it is kinda...freaky the first time. Ill see if I can't send it to him when he gets online.

I am not sure about the whole key press thing, that might be a tad difficult. I could make it save your e-mail address and use it, but the sending portion would be tricky... :read: :read:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version