ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anywhere.FM: Upload your entire music collection - play it anywhere

<< < (5/5)

IQLover:
Hey justice this is a very Coooooooool find, thanx for posting!  :Thmbsup:

Since a couple of weeks I was on the search for something like this! A found some very good services,
but as far as I can say (for the very moment), your find seems to be one of the best!!!

If anyone is interested in what I found, here's a brief descriprion:

1) At Kaneva you can make your fully personalised Webpage incl. Photo album
    (with Slideshow), Blog, Video- & Music Player(!). You may also upload you own Music and create several Playlists! Kaneva is a kind of
    a virtual online community very similar to Second Life, but I'm not interested in that, I only joined because of the possibility to create
    Music playlist. Check it out folks, I like it very much. :D

2) Deezer is a brand new Site (today down for maintenance!) that also allows you to uplod your own songs.

3) There's another VERY VERY good site called projectplaylist-I recommend it !!! :up:
    Here you can create as well several playlists, you can even embed the player into ANY Website (your MySpace-Site or Blog for example)...
    It's very easy to use and (most) of the Music is very high quality !!! You can search for Artist or song title and once you've found what you like you
    can add it with 2-3 clicks to your playlist. Or browse the playlists of other users and add any song you like to your list. Coool Stuff!

4) By far the BEST I found 3 day ago is Dizzler!

With Dizzler you can choose among of a variety of Skins for your Player; they're just awesome! There's even one that's called the
    BusinessSkin, where you can embed your own Picture and/ or Company Logo! The Logo is clickable and redirects to whatever URL
    you define!
    But the best part is just to come: in the player interface you can create a playlist of Music, Videos, Online Radio Stations
    & Games! And the sound Quality is simply Mindblowing! PLUS: you can embed the PLayer into any website! Please have a look at my player here

So thanx again to justice for pointing me to Anywhere.FM; I really do like it a lot :Thmbsup:
I hope my post is of interest to the rest of the community here :-[
PS: SORRY 4 the bad English

bitbynit:
I had been waiting for something like this for a long time.. I use [ Invalid Attachment ]http://www.airset.com to organize many aspects of my life (for some groups i'm in and myself) and they recently added a playlist app built right in which is nice if you're inside AirSet.

But I'm really into MediaMaster for storing my music and listening to it almost anywhere....
I'm really into http://www.mediamaster.com (somebody already mentioned it and I wanted to add to that) It's really powerful. It's perhaps a bit geekier than anywheredotfm which I kinda played with. I love the uploader on MediaMaster because depending on what you're doing you can use the bandwidth slider to set how much of your precious bandwidth you want to devote to uploading.. when you're busy online you slide it down and when you're away from your machine and don't mind that your bandwidth is going to your music uploading you can slide it up.

Depending on what type of cellphone you have you can even to listen to your music streaming on it.. so they say ... but I haven't tried this yet. Has anybody?

bitby

bit:
(moved post b/c the last post in this thread was on August 29, 2007)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version