ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anywhere.FM: Upload your entire music collection - play it anywhere

<< < (2/5) > >>

Darwin:
Thanks justice  :Thmbsup:! This is kind of funny - I've been checking for MusicIP Mixer updates daily but hadn't bothered today and here it is! Life's funny... Anyway off to grab it now.

EDIT: wonder how long it's been available? MusicIP Mixer 1.7 still reports no updates available, yet the website reports the current version as 1.8. Oh well...

Darwin:
Man (and Woman)! WTF happened to the icons? I updated, uinstalled and reinstalled it, but v.1.8 consistently displays all of its icons from within it GUI wrong:

Anywhere.FM:  Upload your entire music collection - play it anywhere

It's like there is a blank where they should be. Well, I guess I've have to rip it out with Your Uninstaller, reboot and try again.

Also, it looks like this has been available since July 30th, so I've been wasting my time for over three weeks! How many degrees does it take to figure out how to update a piece of software?

icekin:
Only allows mp3s :( It would take too long to convert my flac collection to all mp3s.

Darwin:
I would've thought a bigger concern would be how long it would take to UPLOAD your FLAC files!  :D

justice:
The fact that musicip comes up seems to suggest we'd like to see recommendation facilities for MusicIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version