ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Exception Error (EAccessViolation)

<< < (3/3)

vrtfrank:
Yes, it happens when I start typing....
Eg.: I serch for opera, then I type o....p....e.... then the error occurs ......

Strange......

vrtfrank:
Used installer....

mouser:
can you try to experiment a little more and see if there is some pattern to what you type that might cause it.. i wonder if there is some item that farr is trying to display that is causing this problem.  i might send you a special debug version to try if you can get this to reliably occur.

vrtfrank:
This is a REALLY nasty error....
First, it got a  better. I have done nothing, but sometimes it works. Other times it crashes with same error but no pattern recognizable.... :-(
But the opera thing is repeatable. BUT ONLY after the first start of FARR when opera is the first search.
I don´t know if it is economic to look for the cause, because my XP installation is quite old and I use a lot of shell tools.
I use executor too, could this be a problem? FARR is a candidate to replace executor because of it´s even more mightier functionality :-)
I will try to uninstall and use the non installer version.

If you have a debug Version I would like to help finding the error! But have a lot to work to do currently, so there could be delays....

Greetings, Frank!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version