ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - License file

<< < (5/5)

mouser:
well let me say rrtwister, it means so much to me to get support from members like you -
i definitely have moments of doubt and conflict wrt to asking for donations and the whole license file thing -
i really am trying to find a good balance for this stuff and i can't tell you guys how much i wish i didn't have to ask for donations at all.
believe me, if i could pay my monthly bills and get out of credit card debt, i promise you i would not be asking for donations - i am not asking for donations to get extra spending money - i ask for donations only as a way to be slightly less in debt than i already am.

and because i feel guilty asking for donations sometimes, it means everything to me to have people here who support the approach of this site.  and i really do hope we can grow into a site that provides a home for more authors in the same kind of situation as me.

and i also want to say this, for all of those who have donated - please realize that your donations make it possible to run this site the way i wanted to run it.  i think you've exceeded already what most people would have guessed a donation-based site could do, and you've all really made me feel great about the future of donation-based software, and convinced me that we are all doing this the right way - and that we should stick with it.  and i do feel like we are all here in this together trying to find the best way to make it work and be a good example, and my promise to those of you who have helped make this site work that i will always consult with you when making decisions, and we can make them together in a way that makes everyone proud of the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version