ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mouse software

<< < (2/5) > >>

lanux128:
As for that first script that lanux mentioned, i think it will probably conflict with the other ahk script you have :(
-jgpaiva (August 20, 2007, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh, i wasn't aware of that, jgpaiva.. what is the problem with that script?

cmpm:
Most mouse software that comes with the mouse has many options, including gestures.

My logitech software also found my ms mouse and loaded the software for it.
I have one cordless mouse and one corded mouse on the same machine.

Nighted:
True X-Mouse Gizmo  & KatMouse do not work together.

Just thought I'd point that out.

jgpaiva:
As for that first script that lanux mentioned, i think it will probably conflict with the other ahk script you have :(
-jgpaiva (August 20, 2007, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh, i wasn't aware of that, jgpaiva.. what is the problem with that script?
-lanux128 (August 20, 2007, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
The problem is that it registers too many hotkeys, it's a problem i still haven't been able to fix.
The same thing happens with GridMove. If some other program registers the middle mouse button, GridMove won't work with that key anymore.

app103:

The problem is that it registers too many hotkeys, it's a problem i still haven't been able to fix.
The same thing happens with GridMove. If some other program registers the middle mouse button, GridMove won't work with that key anymore.
-jgpaiva (August 20, 2007, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

When I needed a huge amount of hotkeys, I chose to use the right ctrl + letters (needed to be able to use everything from A-Z...all 26)

This allowed users to still be able to use whatever else other applications already needed with the left ctrl key, and it still work. So far the only drawback is that it won't work on 9x.

I haven't come across a clash yet, personally, and so far none have been reported by anybody else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version