I'm looking for a simple Video Editing Software. When I first started out looking for it, I thought it would be easier to find one that fits my needs ... not so, apparently
Here are the main features that I'm looking for in the software:
- Both Storyboard and Timeline modes (Video Edit Magic doesn't have a storyboard mode, and Serif's MoviePlus storyboard mode is lacking)
- Small, or at least not huge (Premiere Elements is HUGE by my standards, so is ULead VideoStudio). Say, less than 100 MB ....
- Inexpensive, preferably downright cheap (less than U$S 100, in any case)
- Ability to export to my codec of choice (Windows Movie Maker, not too surprisingly, only exports to wmv)
- Ability to accept clips of different sizes and resize them to fit my specified output size
- Relatively simple to use (I'm not a fan of foobar and Miranda, if you know what I mean ...)