ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SubDude, a subtitle renaming program

<< < (5/6) > >>

ak_:
Hi jonker :)

The problem is that i didn't add support for "101" filenames yet. I suppose it could be easily done, but it seemed tricky to me when i coded SubDude (i had never dealt with regular expressions before). When i face this particular problem, i use a batch renaming program to rename the files first (in this case, i would replace "Series Name 1" with "Series Name 1x"), then i use SubDude.

I'll try to fix this problem soon :)

jonker1541:
That indeed worked perfectly. Took me 5 minutes to download and figure out a batch renamer.

Then Subdude figured out how to do it  :)

Thanks again for programming this, and making it available for everyone, and replying to questions so quickly...

superture:
Seems great but doesn't work with mkv files? I'd like exactly the same but with .mkv files aswell!

lanux128:
Seems great but doesn't work with mkv files? I'd like exactly the same but with .mkv files aswell!-superture (August 19, 2009, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

as i mentioned in my post above, you can add as many different extensions in the INI file. just exit subdude, edit the ini file and start again.

--- ---[Formats]
video=avi;mpg;mpeg;rmvb;asf;asx;mkv
subtitles=srt;txt;sub;nfo;tbn;jpg

superture:
Seems great but doesn't work with mkv files? I'd like exactly the same but with .mkv files aswell!-superture (August 19, 2009, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

as i mentioned in my post above, you can add as many different extensions in the INI file. just exit subdude, edit the ini file and start again.

--- ---[Formats]
video=avi;mpg;mpeg;rmvb;asf;asx;mkv
subtitles=srt;txt;sub;nfo;tbn;jpg-lanux128 (August 19, 2009, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry for my ignorance, now it works with mkv files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version