ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

DcuHelper.exe v1.10 (7/12/11) - Update checking for your apps (dcupdater compat)

<< < (12/18) > >>

mouser:
i probably just turned the alpha into official release and forgot about the alpha.
if you have any troubles getting it to work don't hesitate to email me, i'm happy to help ([email protected]).

mouser:
New version uploaded
v1.06.01 - Jan 4, 2011 - added overide and redirect options in versioninfo file (see readme)

mouser:
Note:

With this new version, coders who like to give each version a unique filename now have a way to do this.
In the past, the filename to download/unzip/run had to be specified in the .dcupdate file included in the current version, which meant you had to know the filename of the new file to run ahead of time when an update was discovered.  Now you can overide the filename in the version.xml file and change it with each new release, IF you would prefer that.

I still recommend against this, and for using the same filename on new versions, because it will make it easier for people to link to your program on other sites, etc., but it's now an option.

mouser:
Latest dcuhelper coming will support reporting to the user what's new, and a nicer better looking dialog where they can choose what they want to do when an update is found.

Example:

I'd also like to add some *optional* features for asking the user to consider donating to the author, as discussed on other threads.

skwire:
Nice nice.   :D   :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version