ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Mouser - a plea from your users!

<< < (6/6)

Tekzel:
This thread is a little old, but Im going to post on it anyway!  Take that.

Mouser makes awesome software! But, he doesn't seem to be able to name apps. Hahah.  One thing I hate is apps with phrases for a name.  Just drives me up a wall.  The one that I hate the most (name of course, love the app) is CH+S.  Just horrid and unwieldy.  I don't like FARR but I could live with it.

I like the idea of a unified branding name thing as suggested above, thats cool to me.  And I really disagree with Mouser that its too late to rename his apps, its never too late.  People do it all the time. 

Veign:
Renaming an application after it has been out in the wild for so long would be a big mistake.  The application have reviews and gained some trust out there.  Renaming them now would be a big mistake.

However, holding a naming contest for future applications would not be a bad idea.  I too suffer from a poor sense of naming applications and usually just settle on something since I hate wasting time on it.

tinjaw:
We may have an answer. Mouser can use...

Rum and Monkey: The Name Generator Generator
Mouser - a plea from your users!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version