ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

activate by hovering

<< < (3/4) > >>

kalos:
is skrommel's script updated to activate by hovering over the taskbar or I am wrong?

sri:
kalos: Auto Raise AHK script that lanux128 linked to works fine. Give it a try.

Edit: You might want to edit the script and set

--- ---hover_task_min_info = 0;
so that even minimized windows in the taskbar are activated upon mouse hover.

kalos:
ok, here is one by Skrommel - MouseActivate.. :) it sends mouse-clicks when left inactive on a window.. maybe this can be modified to trigger only when the mouse is on the taskbar only..
 (see attachment in previous post)
• https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/index.html#MouseActivate
-lanux128 (September 01, 2007, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

this script is very nice and powerful

however I would like more options to be able to specify where "click when hover" should work

I mean, I would like to make it work only in windowsxp taskbar buttons, in windows area (like the x-mouse option of tweakui), in the small minimize/maximize/close buttons at the top right of each window, etc etc

also I would like to be able to specify specific hover times for each of the above

can you implement these please?

(I dont know where to post this)

thanks

PS: also you may have a look here to implement the features of this script

http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22763

1) to ignore (second) hovering over the same taskbar button? and to un-ignore hovering if the mouse goes to another taskbar button? generaly to recognize only first hovers over a taskbar button
2) to have the option disable hovering to minimize an active window by hovering over its taskbar button and preserve only the ability to activate and inactive window (or to specify different hover time for minimizing an active window)
3) to ignore hovering if the mouse buttons are pressed (especially when we are talking about taskbar buttons)

and all the other features

thanks !

Kuntau:
I always use tune up for this kind of stuff..

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

kalos:
thanks but this doesnt offer more than tweakui

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version