ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

NovaPDF Pro Question - Can It Do Form Filling?

<< < (3/3)

J-Mac:
yes, Foxit Reader has that effect. in fact, i only use the freeware PDF reader but i'm keen to know which application that you end up with.. ;) btw, this site looks like worth a visit for all PDF conundrums, maybe you'll find here a good form-filler..

• Planet PDF

-lanux128 (December 21, 2007, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take a look at that site.

BTW, I used the Foxit Reader back in the beta days too.  But have you looked at the purchase/pricing pages? Tough to tell which version does what there, IMO.

Jim

lanux128:
BTW, I used the Foxit Reader back in the beta days too.  But have you looked at the purchase/pricing pages? Tough to tell which version does what there, IMO.-J-Mac (December 21, 2007, 12:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes, things are quite hazy but i'm not so keen into Foxit products since the early days of the free reader. i keep a copy in my thumb drive, just in case but that's all.
as far as PDF readers are concerned, i've made my peace with Adobe and currently use version 6 with some tweaks. For PDF creation, i have novaPDF lite and form-filling is one area that i am looking into but my needs are slightly different.. :)

btw, i found two links from PlanetPDF:
• CutePDF Form Filler
• PDF Filler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version