ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Universal Hand Tool for Scrolling

<< < (2/2)

skywalka:
From my brief experience using the CAPS key for a hotkey isn't a good choice because you have to reset it.  Or is the CAPS key supposed to work without physically holding it down?  I tried using your script without holding the key down but it wouldn't work but maybe it did work & it was the unresponsive problem making it appear that it didn't...blah...blah...blah

Nod5:
But when you use CAPS as a hotkey combo in AHK then it isn't (by default) supposed to change the usual toggle mode of the CAPS button I think. So whatever you had it set to before stays set afterwards. And that's how it works when I try it at least. You can put ~ before a hotkey to force AHK to not block the native function though

skywalka:
Well, I felt pretty stupid asking that.  Halfway through typing up my post I thought there must be a better way to waste 2 minutes of my life...BUT...I just tried it out & you were spot on.  When you finish utilising the script's functionality it restore's the setting.

Thanx 4 the heads up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version