ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Need a mass email program

<< < (2/4) > >>

Darwin:
Ah... there is an alternative program that will let you send e-mail using any client (such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) but I've entirely forgotten its name!

Sorry, I tend to forget that that whole world doesn't use Outlook as I do...  :-[

I'll give some thought to the other app and see if I can find out what it's called and report back.

sunshineseeker71:
Thanks!

Darwin:
Um... Still can't remember the other app that I was thinking of, but I note that Auto Mailer is linked to from eAnnouncer's home page for those visitors who do not use Outlook. Looks to be from the same developer...

robertringin:
Hi Sunseeker71, I have an Ebook on Email-Programs that                                          I can send to you if you will forward your email address                                         to me.
Robert Ringin

[email protected]

Lashiec:
A quick check unearthed MailEnable, a paidware tool, which also has a freeware for personal use version. Check it out to see if it fits you.

(Today I'm using the url tags quite a bit :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version