ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

ZTreeWin File Manager August Sale - 50% Off

(1/3) > >>

zj:
ZTreeWin is an ultrafast powerful text-mode file manager which is very actively developed. It is definitely the fastest file manager for both speed and efficiency IMO.

AUGUST SPECIAL SALE
   For the month of August, we are offering online
   ZTreeWin registration sales at a massive 50% discount!
   Order a license now for only $29.95 US$15.00
http://www.ztree.com/index.html

--- End quote ---

cthorpe:
It's an updated version of XTree, which I used to swear by in DOS.   :)

Here's a screenshot:

allen:
It's absolutely beautiful... I really, really want to love it.  The question is, can I revert to text mode or am I trapped in this modern gui?

yksyks:
This is not a modern GUI at all--it's a console application, so all you can do is to change its window size, fonts and colors. On the other hand, if you're a keyboard maniac like me, you can't have any faster file manager with many additional functions, and you'll certainly won't miss drag & drop support. However, some operations could be performed with a mouse, if you insist. For me ZTree quickly became indispensable.

cthorpe:
It's absolutely beautiful... I really, really want to love it.  The question is, can I revert to text mode or am I trapped in this modern gui?
-allen (August 11, 2007, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you hit Alt+Enter while the program is running, it will switch to full screen text mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version