ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Repair hotkey in Maxthon 1.6 on XP ??

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
You're right; Ctrl+Tab is the same; one more feature I didn't know of!
Thanks a lot, hamradio!   :up:
-Curt (August 10, 2007, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
You'd be surprised with how many programs work with ctrl+tab. In any default windows control (like display properties, or the "system" item under control panel), that cycles through the tabs ;)

In general, any tabbed program supports ctrl+tab ;)

Curt:
In general, any tabbed program supports ctrl+tab ;) -jgpaiva (August 10, 2007, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have had no experience with tabbed programs before I got this XP five months ago. Well, there was Firefox, but I always just clicked the tab, because I didn't know there were more to be discovered. Thanks a lot, all of you, it has beeen educating to read your answers to this little question of mine.

----
But still, @anyone, How does one repair the error, this frustrating "Ctrl+Arrow versus Ctrl+Shift+Arrow" situation? Do I need to edit the registry? Do "you" KNOW??

----
Edit: We have handled the problem but not the reason...: there is an error on my PC!! >:(

Armando:
Curt : I'm in the same annoying situation. See Maxthon 1.6.2 "ctrl + shift + arrow" annoyance... !  :)

lanux128:
Armando, you can use Ctrl+Tab to move among tabs..

Armando:
Thanks.
Yes... I know but it's not the same.
Will do anyway -- just a matter of getting used to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version