ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DC-IRL DD #5 - BELLEVILLE, NJ

(1/3) > >>

Josh:
OK Folks,

It appears that another DC IRL Dinner and Drinks get together will be happening sometime near the end of august or early september. We are putting this out Early so we can formulate a time and date for this get together (preferrably a weekend). App103 and myself are already slated to attend and we would like this to be the biggest get together yet (3 people, which is more than mouser could ever gather ;-))

Well folks, RSVP if you can come :) Let us know!

Josh

app103:
You spelled the town name wrong.  :P

It's BELLEVILLE.  ;)

For those that may be unfamiliar with where that 3 square mile patch of land is, it's a suburb of Newark, and bordered by Kearny, North Arlington, Lyndhurst, Nutley, and Bloomfield.

Ehtyar:
Goddamn you sham man, i was there like 3 weeks ago :'(
Word man, we must have an Aussie one :P

Ehtyar.

tonsofpcs:
Maybe.  Talk to me on IRC for full details  :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
It's BELLEVILLE.  ;)

For those that may be unfamiliar with where that 3 square mile patch of land is, it's a suburb of Newark, and bordered by Kearny, North Arlington, Lyndhurst, Nutley, and Bloomfield.-app103 (August 09, 2007, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

i wish i could join you guys as the DDs are getting frequent but looks like i'll have to pass unless they are rotated among continents like the Olympics.. btw, at least now i know where is belleville.. :)
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=BELLEVILLE%2C+NJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version