we all know that CSS can be really a beast. Maybe this CSS Toolbox V 1.0 from Blumental Software can be a helping hand to tame it a bit? I have just downloaded and installed it. The first impression is, even if i haven't tested it in deep, its a helpful collection of tools and so i want to share it with you. Give it a try and decide yourself. OH, and that its free makes it much more interesting
From the company website:
Free CSS Toolbox(Free CSS Validator, CSS Formatter, CSS Compressor)
Free CSS Toolbox is a freeware productivity software for web developers who work with CSS code.
Free CSS Toolbox includes a number of tools for fast-tracking and enhancing the development of style sheet code, such as an advanced CSS Formatter and CSS Validator.
If you develop websites that use CSS, the Free CSS Toolbox can help you save time and increase productivity without any cost.
Key features and benefits
Simple CSS Editor
- Quickly create and adjust CSS code
- Auto-complete and syntax highlighting makes CSS editing easy
CSS Formatter / Beautifier
- Easily re-format any CSS code
- Quickly adjust somebody's else CSS to fit your style
- Make your code pretty and easy to read
- Find and eliminate errors in your code
- Check your CSS against various specifications
- See if your CSS is compatible with older web browsers
- Reduce the size of your CSS code by up to 70%
- Make your web pages load faster
Integration with W3C CSS Validator
- Quickly validate your CSS code with the web-based W3C Validator
- Make sure your CSS is up to the CSS Level 2 standard