ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top 3 programs you use

<< < (17/41) > >>

Darwin:
wreckedcarzz - perhaps it's time to compile the apps and set up a poll? This is more for the community than for your app, but it would be very interesting!
-Darwin (August 19, 2007, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just to clarify, I meant compile a list of the apps mentioned in this thread and pick, say, the top 10 or 12 and then run a poll asking people to pick the top three from the list that they use...

lanux128:
Just to clarify, I meant compile a list of the apps mentioned in this thread and pick, say, the top 10 or 12 and then run a poll asking people to pick the top three from the list that they use...-Darwin (August 19, 2007, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, this would give a more accurate result since the earlier response included browsers (including myself), emails apps & etc..

cmpm:
CCleaner
Cleanup
Tuneup2007

Besides running programs
avg
capslock-skrommels software
Skype google talk
gmail
clipboard help and spell
synergy
weather watcher
firefox

Basically i just do the internet.
For pictures-picaso2
For making and editing gif's-Microsoft GIF Animator

I know, more then 3, but most all tied to firefox and my internet activities.

cmpm:
o yeah 'talkshoe'.

Check it out for podcasting, it has a cool interface except for the chat.
But it's mainly for talking conference style.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkNow.jsp

wreckedcarzz:
Oh lord, I just opened up this topic after like a week of not looking at it... :'( ;D

Darwin, I will setup the poll after I determine the top few apps, apparantly I have another 2 pages worth of sorting to do to see what the top few are (probobly top 5, maybe top 10?).

I honestly didn't expect so many replies, but more is always better :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version