This is a small ahk script i made for myself because i was looking for a way to easily access my latest downloads. Today i thought that maybe it could be useful to other people so i made little modifications and improvements and here it is. fileDraft.exe (292.56 kB - downloaded 902 times.)
Here's how fileDraft works : put fileDraft.exe anywhere and create a shortcut to this exe with two parameters. First one is the folder you want to browse, second one is the number of files you want to display.
- c:\fileDraft\fileDraft.exe "c:\downloads" 10 will display a menu showing the 10 most recent files in c:\downloads
FileDraft accepts a few keywords :
- <desktop> : desktop folder
- <user> : your "user folder" (i.e c:\documents and settings\username)
- <mydocs> : "My documents" folder
- <windir> : Windows folder
- c:\fileDraft\fileDraft.exe "<mydocs>\Torrent Downloads" 5 will display a menu showing the 5 most recent files in the "My Documents\Torrent Downloads"
- c:\fileDraft\fileDraft.exe "<desktop>" 20 will display a menu showing the 20 most recent files on your desktop
The best way to use fileDraft is to place the shortcut on a toolbar or in the quicklaunch bar.
I hope someone will find it useful