ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (5/14) > >>

nudone:
just here to  wish you the very best with it all and looking forward to your full return to DC life when you are ready for it.

(and cody will be thinking of you too.)

JoTo:
Dear Ken,

for me, you know, is all said and done in our previous long lasting PMs and chats.

So i only can repeat in short:
We miss you, i am glad that there is at least a silverline of hope on the horizon, i am sure it will work for you (always think positive) and i am with you (in mind).

So please only grant me one wish. Please keep me informed if you have some news on this (maybe knowing the date of surgery or sth. like that). Not for curiosity, but because you are a very important and valuable person for me on DC. TIA!

Best wishes
JoTo

PS: Joshs offer count for me too of course. If you need something i can help you out...I'll be here for you.

jgpaiva:
Hi ken!
There's not much left to say, but i'm sure you know i'm rooting for you!

After reading about so much positive energy going your way, ken, i'm sure everything will be alright!
As i'm quite aware of how much trouble your problem causes you, i really hope that in not much time you'll be telling us that everything is alright, and that you'll be visiting europe soon! :D

KenR:
Everyone,
From the bottom of my heart, thank you all very, very much! I appreciate the sentiments and well wishes expressed by everyone more than I can say. I did see the doctor today so now I just await the results. Hopefully he will clear me for surgery and I can get this over with. I'll keep you informed as much as I am able.

Also, after it became public that several people had sent me cards, I got a few requests to put up some pics of the cards. I said I would do so, but I was just stalling. The truth is that I was not able to do that. If I am better after my surgery and am able to handle more activities, I will try to get some pic pics up ASAP. Until then, don't look for them.

Sincerely, Ken

Loki15:
Ken,
    I don't have the honor of knowing you very well, but you sound like a great person.  You are in my prayers, I hope surgery goes well (which I know it will!).  I look forward to possibly being able to get to know you when you return. My family, friends, and I send our sincere wishes of a speedy recovery to you!
-- Walt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version