ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (2/14) > >>

Lashiec:
The best for you Ken, and I hope the surgery goes well and you can go to your normal life as fast as possible.

Darwin:
Thank you for letting us know about this, Ken. I'm sorry that you are in such pain and that your life is being turned upside down by it. You'll be missed during your absence but we all wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you here again!

f0dder:
I really really really hope the surgery is going to work, sounds like a serious matter indeed. My grandmom had a condition where some of her... spinal rings?... had started growing, and would eventually have trashed her nervous system. Took a couple of doctor changes to even acknowledge that there was a problem, and she were in constant pain for quite a while, enough that morphine only reduced the pain somewhat, but of course had her totally drugged.  So I have a rough idea of what you're going through, certainly no fun.

Thankfully surgery worked out fine in her case, I'll cross my fingers it's going to work for you too! :up:

tinjaw:
Ken,

I'm not good with words, so I don't know what to write. I don't know what pain like that feels like, so I can't understand what you must be going through. I know that when I get my back pains every now and then, like I always do, I won't be such a wuss as much as I used to be.  I hope science and smart people can help you. They have always helped me when I have put my trust in them. I wish the best for you.

Your friend,
Chaim

Carol Haynes:
Thanks for sharing that Ken and the best of luck with your surgery. There isn't a lot anyone can say to help but if you need an ear to bend (or pair of eyes in the case of email) don't hesitate to contact me.

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to your safe and healthy return to the forum when you feel up to it.

One idea - do you like cats? My father fell of a roof and broke his back (many years ago) and ended up on bedrest for nearly 6 months. The one thing that kept him sane was his cat the climbed on the bed and kept him company throughout!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version