ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Mintcamp: a new blog of interviews with developers and web designers

<< < (2/5) > >>

mahesh2k:
Hi  :)

Thanks april for the thread

By the way Mouser i'm cmoing to you in few hours anyway.Be ready :)
I have few very few questions set for skommel if you want more questions for such celebrities then please let me know.Because of limited time i come with most short & very less personal questions but anyone dont mind answering long strings of question can answer anyway.

By the way i have one more question, if you know anyone that accepts to get listed under mintcamp please let me know.I'm looking for developers/bloggers from arround the world those contributing to internet in some way or other.Please suggest me names.

Cheers
Mahesh. :D

app103:
Thanks april for the thread but i was actually keeping it secret till this month -mahesh2k (August 08, 2007, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wasn't aware it was supposed to be a secret. I showed it to mouser while I was trying to talk him into saying 'yes' to being interviewed, and he demanded I post about it and give you some publicity.

I am sorry if you were not ready for that yet. You didn't tell me to keep it a secret.

mahesh2k:
That's okay april.

I created mintcamp to put spotlight on such talent spread out over entire internet.Atleast some people will get good publicity for being active behind good communityforum /project or software/design etc.

Thanks all at DC for Giving me a chance especially (April & Sash).
I was rejected by many authors like techsupport alert,Mouthshut CEO etc.But i'm not giving up i will keep on digging for talent.

Anyway any suggestions,questions or flames.Keep them up.

Lashiec:
I was rejected by many authors like techsupport alert,Mouthshut CEO etc.But i'm not giving up i will keep on digging for talent.
-mahesh2k (August 09, 2007, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, what a pity. An interview with Gizmo would have been great

mahesh2k:
Updates:

interview with Nathan Moinvaziri For Webshots Screencapture software & Wordpress theme designer From wpdesigner.com

Have a look at it. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version