ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your music player of choice?

<< < (19/28) > >>

muntealb:
There is no need for that button, you can do it easier. AIMP supports global shortcuts, so all you have to do is to define a combination of keys for the deletion of the played file (which is selected by default).

Main button of AIMP (left-corner)>Hotkeys>Physically delete selected>Global>Pause/Break (as an example)>Enter (to confirm the deletion)

Curt:
- that is really cool!  :up: Thanks for informing! :up:

But I hate hotkeys in general   and still want that fr***** button!   8)

muntealb:
Then write a feature request to Artem Izmaylov (the author of AIMP) : address is in the "About" section.

I wrote him usually about the language file and he answered in 1-5 days.

urlwolf:
I was using a minimal winamp install, then moved to Mediamonkey. They all use the  izotope ozone plugin, which improves qualify to my ears.

I have to say I have a high end amp and speakers, and an external soundcard. I have spent a lot of time and money getting the best qualify possible.

But recently I've tried spider player, and... damn! it sounds better than anything I've tested before. It seems to be doing something at 32-bit instead of 16. I never thought that would make a difference. But it does. If anyone wants to play with it and report here, I'd love to see if other people find it better sounding too.

It's the BASS engine; in theory it should not sound different (i.e., XMplay, musicIP etc all use that engine).

Is it the 32-bit processing? If so, why are not all players doing it?
I'd love to hear if there's anything one can do to make MM work at 32-bit, then. Because spider is very basic, it doesn't even talk to last.fm.

superboyac:
Add me to the foobar camp.  You can do anything with it, literally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version