ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use any Desktop Theme Software on Windows?

(1/9) > >>

masu:
Do you use any Desktop Theme Software on Windows?
e.g. to improve the look and layout of your windows.
If yes, which one do you use? I need some software which charge my Core2Duo CPU  :D

Darwin:
I'm running the beta of WindowBlinds 6 - it's a HUGE improvement over 5, which was a HUGE improvement over 4... I don't actually have it doing anything at the moment - I tend to favour the Windows Classic look, but have used WB 6 on and off over the last few weeks and have had not real issues with it. My main beef is that some menus are slow to display when running it and that there can be artifacts. I would hope the artifacts would be dealt with before a final release. Stardock are pretty good about releasing updates and bug fixes, so I'm not that worried.

jgpaiva:
I don't have any desktop theme software, but i have patched windows to support custom themes, and i use this theme because it's darker and smaller than any of windows' default themes.

Ampa:
I own a WindowBlinds license but don't use it except when I get a brief episode of Vista jealousy :)

I haven't tried the beta, but found that WB5 although a huge improvement to previous versions still did cause the odd graphical glitch - enough to be irritating.

Ampa

Eóin:
I'd be just like jgpaiva, so to mention a couple I'm really fond of; Soul Luna Remix, Reluna and XPMC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version