ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use any Desktop Theme Software on Windows?

<< < (7/9) > >>

scancode:
i'm curious about Allure, if the patching is done in memory. what will happen when the user reboots with a non-standard theme/style? i couldn't find any info on this at their site.
-lanux128 (October 07, 2009, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

You get the standard windows theme for a second, and then allure kicks in and you get your custom theme.

mouser:
not me -- i prefer the plain minimalist windows 2000 (Windows Classic) theme.  makes me feel all calm inside :)

fenixproductions:
not me -- i prefer the plain minimalist windows 2000 (Windows Classic) theme.  makes me feel all calm inside :)
-mouser (October 07, 2009, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
I had the same thoughts for years but since I found SlanXP2 theme I changed my mind...

rgdot:
I try many but keep ending back with Royale Noir

tomos:
not me -- i prefer the plain minimalist windows 2000 (Windows Classic) theme.  makes me feel all calm inside :)
-mouser (October 07, 2009, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
I had the same thoughts for years but since I found SlanXP2 theme I changed my mind...
-fenixproductions (October 07, 2009, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
SlanXP2 theme looks good,
maybe a bit dark for my taste http://lassekongo83.deviantart.com/art/SlanXP-2-0-51492944

I usually use the classic theme as well - but I dont like the default grey especially, and I tend to mess around with the colours on top every now & again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version