ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

IDEA - On task termination perform an action

<< < (2/2)

skrommel:
 :) Check out my ProcessGuard v1.1! at https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=747.0.

I think it will do what you want.

You'll find the downloads and more info at Skrommel Software.

Skrommel

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - I had looked at it before and forgotten!!

Yes that does do the job.

Not a criticism (more a question) but is there anyway in AHK to design a user interface. Some of your tools are really useful but they would be much more user friendly with a front end rather than having to edit an ini file?

I haven't looked at AHK much yet but if there are facilities for front end design I wouldn't mind helping on some of these tasks.

skrommel:
 :) There is, GUI is one of Chris' latest additions. There's even a GUI builder called SmartGUI.

The problem is that I tend to spend more time on the UI and icons than on the script, so if you feel like it, please do!

Skrommel

Carol Haynes:
Yeah, I had a look after posting and downloaded SmartGui.

Trouble is I'm not sure how to design an interface and then incorporate your code to actually do the jobs.

I suppose ideally what I was thinking of was to create a config interface to generate the ini file, rather than editing the ini directly.

If you can give me some hint how to bind the two bits together to acheive this I don't mind having a stab at it ...

skrommel:
 :) That's what I plan, too.

Unfortunately, GUI is one of AHK's three "string" based all-in-one functions with a help file to match, so you really have to get you head around all of it before you can make any working code.

I haven't.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version