Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 01, 2014, 08:53:49 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: Show number of characters as I type in email  (Read 25082 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »

thanks to mouser, Count-as-you-type now has a permanent web space and all new updates can be found here Thmbsup also thanks to justice's code, the program is now DCU-compliant. check out the screenshot.. smiley

Count-as-you-type D/L Link

- edit: changed download link.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:33:56 AM by lanux128 » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2007, 10:05:08 AM »

It makes me very happy to see others making use of the updater!
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »

small update, the custom windows title has been implemented. now CAYT can be used for other applications as well.. this feature is totally optional and can be disabled. also i would like to express my thanks to kiwi2b for his help in testing the early versions.. smiley

the custom titles can even be partial windows title provided they are separated by a pipe (|) symbol. and in certain cases, a program's class name can also be used in this format: ahk_class <classname>, e.g. "ahk_class OpusApp" for Microsoft Word..

you can get v1.45b here.

- edit: changed download link.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:32:38 AM by lanux128 » Logged

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:35 AM »

the recent virus false alarm on compiled Autohotkey scripts has hit this tool as well so i'm going to recompile the script and will post them later. in the meantime, i'm going to remove the download links temporarily. Sad

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.02 ]