ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Show number of characters as I type in email

<< < (7/11) > >>

kiwi2b:
Sure, here is the screenshot. English is the language and deleting the ini file hasn't changed things. :(
Don't forget v1.3 works with express (not outlook) for me.  :)
Hope this helps...

lanux128:
ok, i see the problem.. i'll fix this first before starting on the word-count feature.. :)

lanux128:
for someone who doesn't use Outlook, i learned a lot over the weekend.. :) one of the thing is that Outlook uses two different window class and window titles based on the option highlighted in the image below. so hopefully now the problem that kiwi2b mentioned would have been solved.. :up:

Note: this is an interim release only, eventually it will be incorporated into the main script.. :)
• version - 1.36b

lanux128:
ok, now that the Outlook problem is taken care of.. i'm starting work on the word count & other features that has been suggested.. :up: here is a demo screenshot, i have to expand the gui to fit everything in & on the bottom-right i'm thinking on placing the config button or a donationcoder.com banner, featuring cody.. :)

kiwi2b:
Hi Lanux128,
Thanks for that help with Outlook... :Thmbsup:

i always forget maximised windows. in fact, CountAsYouType was programmed to appear on the right on the compose window.. this is fixable - in case of maxed windows, i'll just set it to appear on the center. is this ok?
--- End quote ---
That's fine. :)

That problem: I run my screen at 125% of normal size using the setting found under Display Properties, which makes CountAsYouType's font too big for its windows. Most, but not all, programmes can handle this. Be good if the programme's text could allow for this.

Here's the problem:

And the same problem in the Options window. :(

It's caused by this setting:

If I change it back to the Normal display setting of 96dpi CountasYou Type is fine. Is this fixable, why does it happen for some progs, but not others? :tellme:

The new GUI looks excellent, but how can you fit both Cody and the Options button in? ;D

Good work...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version