ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Show number of characters as I type in email

<< < (6/11) > >>

lanux128:
Also, is it possible to count words as well as characters?-kiwi2b (August 09, 2007, 06:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
actually it's possible but not in real-time, though.. i can add a button or a hot-key that can do that & display the word-count in a message-box.. is that ok? :)

ak_:
lanux> maybe you can set a timer to count words every second, or every two seconds. Couldn't it work ?

lanux128:
thanks ak_, i'm already using a timer to count the characters.. :) but i'm in discussion with Nod5 to use a g-label instead, let's see how it turns out..

kiwi2b:
Still no luck with v1.36, outlook or express. Real time word count would be nice, but button access would be okay too. Here's hoping...

lanux128:
Still no luck with v1.36, outlook or express.-kiwi2b (August 10, 2007, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
kiwi2b: can you post a screenshot of your Outlook's compose window? by any chance, are you using non-English Windows? if you are using the English version, then try quitting the program then delete the INI file that is created (filename: count.ini) then start the program again.. :)

Real time word count would be nice, but button access would be okay too. Here's hoping...-kiwi2b (August 10, 2007, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
hopefully this would not be a problem.. as mentioned earlier, i'll be able to implement real-time word-count soon.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version