ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I have to confess

<< < (2/2)

zridling:
Lew, you DOG — I'm totally jealous. With service like that, justice, I feel for you having to move.

justice:
Good news. It looks like I'm moving back to IDNet.
At the switchover date, nothing happened. 2 days later, a British Telecom engineer hooks us up to the wrong network, causing a loss of our internet connection for the last 5 days now. Trying to get hold of technical support for Sky proves to be a nightmare, with people misinforming me about the cancellation policy, the problem, and false promises of getting updates on my problem every 24 hours (never happened).
They now want to phone me within 5 working days with a date when they can do another test and unplug /replug the connection. Looks like I'm switching my television away from Sky too after this experience.

After spending at least 3 sessions of half an hour each on the phone and all this, it took 1 call to IDNet: 1 ring and someone picked up, 60 seconds later I had the information I needed.
It will also take within 5 working days to switch back to IDNet.

zridling:
All right man, thanks for sharing the good news!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version