ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best search and replace software discussion

<< < (6/10) > >>

Darwin:
Hey all,
Just found a showstopper bug - if the columns are sorted in any way the system may perform operations on the wrong checkmarked files (marked files mode only).  I'll fix and upload this tonight.

The bug is in all versions... it's due to using an API column sort which scrambles the index. Argh!

-DigitalVolcano (August 31, 2007, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the warning and for the speed with which you got a fix out!  :Thmbsup:

rjbull:
Adding to this thrread because there's a short-lived discount on HFFR: DC details here

Darwin:
Note my reply in the above referenced thread. The discount *appears* to be short-lived, but in fact is probably not... They are offering a powerful product at a reasonable price (even without the discount) and with a lifetime licence, though...

rjbull:
The discount *appears* to be short-lived, but in fact is probably not... They are offering a powerful product at a reasonable price (even without the discount) and with a lifetime licence, though...
-Darwin (September 26, 2008, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

It does seem a good product, but I still don't like being mislead.

Darwin:
Yeah, I don't know what to think about that... I've run across this before and have been annoyed then, as well. However, I haven't had any negative experiences with vendors doing this, yet (knock on wood).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version